Art Organisations & Creative Companies
Simply employing an individual is in the past. Offering them choice, progression and support is the new norm and a Coach can give you this.
Increasingly it’s becoming more of an employers responsibility to provide coaching and mentoring. Demonstrating your ability to develop a long-term relationship which inspires and motivates your staff to stay with your organisation.
By doing this through coaching:
- It encourages individuals to be pro-active and take the initiative
- They work smarter… and therefore harder
- They identify any obstacles and how to overcome them
- It encourages them to speak out which is good for their mental health and wellbeing
- It bridges any gaps between personal growth and professional development tapping into any yet un-identified skills. Plus expand their existing skills
- Lastly it encourages company ambassadorship through shared values
Coaching in the workplace usually has an immediate impact.
I endeavour to improve the individual’s own performance through helping them to have more self-awareness, a focused action plan and support through the learning journey. We concentrate on the present, rather than on the past or distant future, always working towards a clear organisational or company objective.
Coaching is completely confidential, yet as their Personal Coach I can help them to identify best practice and working within the organisation to achieve the same objectives.
Creativity is a strong part of the coaching process.
Building an individuals resilience in a positive way. Developing the right attitudes, mindset and interactions are key for a healthy working environment where individuals can be themselves. Enhancing these values and attitudes naturally unleashes their creative problem solving and innovation.
According to Harvard Business Review, improving employee engagement strongly impacts the overall well-being of your organisation, including the financial well-being:
Through a guided coaching programme I can help your staff to identify their blind spots. Find areas for improvement and maximise their strengths, which all have a direct impact on their jobs.
Please get in touch if you’d like to raise your employee engagement and satisfaction levels. Plus you can read more in the case study below of my coaching work with Green Door Arts organisation.
As your Coach I can offer:
- A customised coaching programme: short (across a period of several months) or long term (year-long)
- Individual and/or group workshops
- One-to-one mentoring